Monday, March 7, 2016

Meal Plan Stickers

Track or plan next weeks meals 
Free Printable Sticker Kit for Planners




I wanted my own stickers to keep track of what I was eating, so I made these. They motivate me to make better food choices. And it's nice to see my good and bad habits. So far (this week) I've realized I skip lunch and replace it with a snack often because there isn't a healthy option nearby. 

I hope you enjoy them and find these helpful. Print as many as you need.
                                     
SnStreasures printables are for personal use only. You may not re-sell, redistribute, or claim the original or derivative designs as your own. 
Free Printable Sticker Kit for Planners Free Printable Sticker Kit for Planners

Here is a better look at the printable.

Enjoy this freebie and be sure to check us out on etsy and Instagram #snstreasures
Leave a comment below, like this post and share it on Facebook, Pinterest and other social media. ❤

1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    Cheap Vinyl Lettering for Truck

    ReplyDelete